Saturday, June 9, 2007

Well hello

>Who are you?

Hi, my name is Joshua Espiritu.


>What are your qualifications?

I am a Department of Real Estate licensed salesperson in California and a member of the Sacramento Association, California Association and National Association of Realtors (more commonly known as SAR, CAR and NAR).

>What is the purpose of this blog?

To keep you informed of what is going on in the real estate market of the greater Sacramento area as well as events that I may find interesting going on in the area.

>What if I don't see something I want more information about?

By all means, please let me know. I would be more than willing to answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you have any community events you would like for me to post about, let me know as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.